Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Grilled Cheese Grill


Jess was away with the girls, which usually brings about such guilty pleasures as fried chicken, Gatorade, and MMA viewing. Tonight was a touch different, I went and saw The Hangover (side shakingly funny) and dined at the Grilled Cheese Grill! Hah take that! I ordered the Hot Brie (tomatoes, brie, red peppers, spicy mustard atop sourdough) but was mistakenly and luckily given the Babs (Bacon, Blue Cheese, Apples and Swiss perfectly toasted of Rye)... Fuuuuuuuuuck, I'll take 'guilty pleasures for a thousand Alex'! It's just an old Airstream trailer in a vacant lot with a decommissioned school bus painted ala Hog Farm for seating. See sometimes stoners DO have a good concept. Wish you were there?

4 comments:

  1. That's funny! I picked up The Southsider (Artichokes, Sundried Tomato, Mushrooms and Mozzarella on Grilled Sourdough) for lunch there today and ate it in the break room at work. All the workers in my unit were very interested in the melted piece of heaven. I work down the street, so we should meet up,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta give the Babs a try. Makes my mouth water just reading about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, this place will be a must when we come up (mid Sept or so).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made the Babs on homemade onion bread and it was so-o-o-o delicious! I would like a menu from the Grilled Cheese Grill so I could try some more.

    ReplyDelete